Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Think...


Walking alone in the wilderness I’m touched by the cool breeze. Having a stroll around, I’m alone. During loneliness, you really tend to think and self-assess yourself. Is there any other thing more important than analyzing our thoughts, thinking about the next step and such things!! Most of the time when we are amidst friends, we forget our individuality and mingle one in one as a group. But, when we are alone, then do we get the time to analyze ourselves.

When I’m alone I’ve lots of questions running in my mind. The questions generally relate to my behavior, thoughts and actions which I did the last day. Did I execute my work properly? Did I fail somewhere? Did I hurt anyone? After analyzing the past, I tend to think about the present day. How should my plan my day? What should be my agenda today? What things have I got to complete? Etc., and Then about the future. The big question arises – WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HAVE IN STORE FOR ME?? I know that the future has something in store for everyone. There are hopes, aspirations and dreams – whether they will come alive, only time can tell. And there in the eastern horizon I find the first appearance of the Sun – orange in hue adding a little colour to my hopes. Sun always rises in a dull orange hue and goes on to become the brightest thing after it rises to a certain elevation. In the same way, our start may be a little dull, but definitely our hard work and efforts can make it brighter and promising!

Signing off for now…

1 comment:

GK said...

Wonderful Blog Archana!! :) Enjoyed reading through all your posts!! Kudos, keep writing! :)