Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Missing

Sometimes, i wonder how we miss some important people in our lives. We spend very less time with them and start having a special liking for them. It may be small things that make the bond so special. Once these people are gone, its only the sweet memories they leave behind! Recently, my grandparents visited us. And this time I was the only person available at their service. I used to help them in small chores and I used to be like a butterfly flying around the house managing things when it was time for them to rest. Small things like getting their glasses, getting them glass of water, laying out lunch on the table, preparing tea, taking thatha for a walk, listening to paati's mumbles etc.., And once they left from here, i used to feel so bored and lonely. That is when I realised that staying alone is not always possible. We need people around us to love, teach, inspire and encourage us in whatever we want to do.

This is not the only instance. My younger bro is doing his MBA in Bangalore and is away from me. I now miss the fights, the jokes we shared, the times we spent together playing something or just roaming around casually. I miss my close friends who have left this place for their career sake and gone out leaving only memories. Though we're not able to spend time, we just talk over the phone, pass mails and whatever we can do to say each other that we are missing them... This also reminds me that we all are here to stay but with our own individual goals. Lots of things to be achieved and experienced in such a small world...


No comments: