Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life and my new job...



Well, long time after I visited my blog for updation. Life has taken a slight turnaround as I've landed up with a job in Bangalore. With a very short notice, I've shifted. I'm working for a reputed and still developing health systems company. I'm yet to get adjusted to the environment but have made a few friends - that is my colleagues. I have to commute around 10 kms to reach my office and have habituated myself to commute by city bus. Its fun because I used to travel when I was studying. Yes, I miss my family and friends the most.


If you ask what a software engineer is doing in a healthcare concern, all I would say is software development. There are teams for development, testing, support and technical support. I'm the only trainee around and I'm being put on training for most of the time. People here are quite professional and yes, there are people who crack jokes occassionally which makes the mood a bit lighter. What else should I say? Just getting into the groove of my job... More in the next post. Cheers...

No comments: